As board certified Obstetrician-Gynecologists, we have years of experience, including performing surgery and providing obstetric care. Our current practice focuses on evidence-based, personalized office gynecology. This includes annual exams, contraception counseling, menopause, vulvar disorders, sexual dysfunction, and other women’s health issues. We are privileged to help you make informed decisions about your health care. If your problem does require surgical intervention, we can help you find the surgeon best suited for you.
As leaders in Women’s Health Research we have a unique expertise that we bring to the individualized care of each of our patients. While you may be offered the option of participation in one of the many studies we conduct, it is important to remember that this is only one of many choices and will not affect your care.
We consider you to be an important member of our team and encourage you to take an active, informed role in your health care.
We offer focused expertise in Menopause, Sexual Health, & Vulvar Disorders
Menopause Center of Seattle
- Routine Gynecologic Exams & Pap smears
- Contraception Services & Counseling
- Testing & Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)
- Evaluation & Treatment of Abnormal Pap smears
- Ovarian Cysts & Fibroids
- Pelvic Pain
- Bone Density Testing
- Irregular Bleeding / Menstruation
- Vaginal Infections
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Peri menopause, Menopause & Post Menopause Management
- Bladder Issues & Urinary Incontinence
- Testing & Treatment of Osteoporosis / Osteopenia
- Breast Pain
- Gynecologic Ultrasounds